Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Tattoo?

So I'm still thinking about a tattoo and what I'm going to get...I'm almost positive I'd be getting one on my inner wrist but I'm just not sure what. One of my favorite bible verses is Do everything in love - 1 Corinthians 16:14...or I was thinking Let It Be because my mom has always told me that. Maybe...No Lies, Just Love. I'm not really sure what'd I'd end up getting but It'll take me a while to figure it out lol...here are some pictures of some inner wrist tattoos that I thought were cool.


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket




Also, I love the tattoo Megan Fox has on the side of her stomach and it says, "There once was a little girl who didn't know love until a boy broke her heart." I love that...


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment