Monday, September 14, 2009

Last night...

The VMAs are always something I look forward to each year lol...I don't know why but I just love it all...especially the performances. What was Kanye thinking last night??? I mean I don't agree with Taylor Swift winning the award either but he didn't have to ruin the moment for the poor girl. Reporters say that he was drinking a fifth of Hennessy last night and had finished half by the time he and his girlfriend got to their seats...hmmm lol. I do appreciate him being honest and real with everyone but there is a point where you need to draw the line. Everyone is gonna hate a person with a strong opinion. Also, then I was thinking that it was a set up...that MTV wanted that to happen so that everyone would be tuned in or something. There's always some drama at the VMAs. Even thought I felt bad for Taylor Swift...I don't really care that much. He always makes up with his music...that's all I pay attention too lol...



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment