Monday, May 4, 2009

It's Good

the past couple of weeks have been a whirl wind but amazing. i'm staying busy and have been more focused than ever. even though my projects have been getting more and more difficult...i'm enjoying every minute. i've always enjoyed a challenge when it comes to about anything:) it's funny because about 3 weeks ago i thought i was gonna go crazy because i was so annoyed/stressed out with work, school, and certain people. now, i've never been happier. maybe because i'm actually taking my sponsors advice and actually listening to somebody for a change. i'm focusing on the right things...myself and what i need to get done. of course i still have my relationships with friends and boys and they're going very well lol:) yes, some might be far away but i can manage...i've got lots of shit to do here anyways and i'm not committed to anybody. my best friend just recently broke up with her boyfriend and i'm so excited because we're both single. i mean i'm not committed anyone and i'm glad:) it's always more fun being single anyways lol. speaking of...jaquelin and whitney will be back this weekend! can't wait...i think like 10 girls including me are gonna go to my beach house in wilmington this weekend...sounds like trouble lol.

so maybe i need to do some shopping for some bathing suits? i have plently but knowing me i'm gonna go out an look anyways lol.


i haven't posted any art work in a while...but i found this really cool illustration by Kat Heyes that i love...


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment