Thursday, March 5, 2009

maybe...

i do think a lot...i mean a lot but i like it. i'd rather think too much and be smart about certain situations then be a complete dumbass. i'm somewhat of a smartass...or my family and freinds think so and whenever one of my friends disagrees with me i never back down lol. i'm also very sarcastic...i think its funny and sometimes i do it too much haha. but whatever...

anyways, back to my point...i think sometimes i think too much about things. maybe i think too much about where i'm going or what might happen in the future. i'm not saying i don't enjoy where i'm at right now because i'm having the time of my life...my path has been set i'm just not at the end. i'm still young so i have a lot of learning and working a head of me...i'm a driven person so when i have a passion for something all of my focus is on that...

speaking of...i have to get to class.


"maybe the best thing to do is to stop figuring out where you're going and just enjoy where you're at."

No comments:

Post a Comment