Tuesday, March 10, 2009

work, work and more work

don't get me wrong, i love working and staying busy. there are times when i need a damn break though...especially for my birthday. yes, my birthday is this saturday and i'm really excited because my best friend liza's birthday is on friday so this weekend is gonna be craziness. our friend sarah who we call chiz is throwing us a party at her beach house all weekend and i can't wait! one, i haven't been to the beach since new years and two, all of my friends are gonna be there that i haven't seen in so long because i've been stuck in lame raleigh working and doing design work. which i love, but like i said i need a break lol...

so the rest of this week is gonna be very busy and productive...tomorrow i have to get up at 6 and drive to cary for this ids (interior design society) function that my professor insists we go to...so i'm excited. some of the top designers are going to be there from miami, la, new york, and atlanta! yay...so any chance i get to shake their hand and introduce myself, i will. who knows what it could lead to...

after that...i have to meet julian whose this gay guy in my graphic design class that's in photography and doing a final and asked me to model for him. so i'm really excited but nervous at the same time because i've never modeled before and i'm styling the entire shoot. so i'm the model and stylist:) i hope it goes well and it looks fabulous. i'll post the pictures whenever he finishes...

No comments:

Post a Comment